COVID-19 response and the measures – Level 2
At Alert Level 2. All of our Testing Stations will be open for Business and we will return to Saturday openings from May 23rd May.
VINZ has already been successfully operating at Level 3 albeit at a reduced capacity. Under Alert Level 2, the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff, and community remain our highest priority.
With Monday’s announcement from the government confirming that New Zealand will move to Alert Level 2 on 14th May, we wanted to provide you with an update on how this affects our ability to operate.
We are working hard to ensure that we continue to safely fulfill your vehicle requirements at Alert Level 2. All of our Testing Stations will be open for Business and we will return to Saturday openings from May 23rd May. We will continue providing the same high levels of customer service you’ve come to expect while we are working with Level 2 business restrictions.
VINZ has actively followed the Ministry of Health’s guidelines and had implemented stringent measures under Level 3 to ensure everyone stays safe. These will continue under Level 2.
These measures include:
- Digitally collecting contact details from all visitors to our Testing Stations to ensure that we comply with contact tracing guidelines, including the safe storage of that information in a centralised contact register. Please present your driver’s license to reception at the time of your arrival.
- Stricter cleaning and sanitation of all VINZ Testing Stations and vehicle touchpoints. We will be recording all vehicle touchpoints for auditing purposes.
- The use of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whilst inspecting your vehicle.
- Maintaining social distancing for both customers and VINZ staff while onsite.
- Clearly documented & distributed policies and guidelines for staff to adhere to.
If you would like to view more detail about our COVID-19 response and the measures we have put in place at our Testing Stations, you can read this information Here on our website.
As a Company committed to New Zealand, we are local, so like you, our business and our people are feeling the impact. It’s times like these that we all need to work together and support each other like Kiwis do when times get tough. We look forward to being able to continue to help you with your vehicle requirements.