VINZ Prize Draw – terms and conditions
1. The VINZ Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to RTF Annual Conference visitors aged 18 and over, who are based in New Zealand.
2. Entry period: 11-12 November 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
3. To enter the prize draw you need to submit and correctly answer the three questions shown above.
4. There are three prizes. The first prize is a Samsung tablet (WiFi & 3G). Second prize is a $150 Prezzy Card. Third prize is a Discovery torch.
5. Employees or agents of Vehicle Inspection New Zealand (“VINZ”, “We”) or their family members may not enter the Prize Draw.
6. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
7. One entry per person. Incomplete entries will not be considered.
8. VINZ accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by VINZ.
9. Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The first randomly selected entry will win the first prize. The second randomly selected entry will win the second prize. The third randomly selected entry will win the third prize.
10. Winners will be announced at the closing session of the Conference. If the winners are no longer at the event, they will be contacted by phone or email by close of business on Weds 15 November and must provide a New Zealand postal address to claim their prize.
11. If a winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 3 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
12. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and VINZ shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. If the prize is not collected at the event, the prize will be sent to the winner by courier to the New Zealand postal address provided by the winner.
14. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on VINZ’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by VINZ, of the winners’ voice, image, photograph/film and name for publicity purposes for an unlimited time. This includes use in any medium including websites hosted by VINZ and its related companies, advertising, marketing or promotional material, without additional compensation.
16. The decision of VINZ in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.