A Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection is independent and inspects the vehicle’s condition, to help you buy or sell a used vehicle.
Why buy a VINZ Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection?
- Independence – You can trust us. We’re professional, independent, impartial and don’t carry out repair.
- Inspection specialists – We’re vehicle inspection specialists, appointed by the NZ Transport Agency for over 20 years.
- Experienced staff – Our Inspectors are WoF approved, so they know what to look for. Our staff inspect over 210,000 vehicles a year.
- Peace of mind – You’ll receive a full PPI Report via email to help you make a purchasing decision.
- Get clarity around the condition of a car before you buy it.
- Buying a used vehicle is often a significant purchase and can be risky, particularly if you have limited mechanical knowledge.
- By obtaining a independent assessment you have more information to help you decide whether to buy a vehicle or not.
- A Pre-Purchase Inspection can give a buyer greater confidence in your vehicle and help you to sell it.
- A VINZ Vehicle Pre-Purchase Inspection has a 98% AA Rating.
What kind of vehicles do we inspect?
We offer pre-purchase inspections for most cars from small hatchbacks to SUV’s, however some exclusions do apply.
We are not able to offer inspections on the following vehicles:
- Vehicles that weigh over 3,500kgs
- Selected vehicles with underbody shields that need to be removed
- Luxury, deluxe, high performance or specialist vehicles
- Motorhomes or Caravans