Work with the best in automotive inspection!
- A day off on your Birthday!
- Life & Trauma insurance
- Free WOF’s
- Pre-Purchase Inspection discounts
- Learning & Development pathways
It’s ‘Our People’, our most valuable asset that make VINZ trusted experts in the field of vehicle inspection, and currently our Timaru team are seeking one more valuable asset to bolster their services.
If you are a career minded vehicle inspector with WoF who wants to progress into Light Entry or further, we’ll train and support you to obtain your Waka Kotahi (NZTA) authorities.
And we won’t stop you there! If you have the desire to learn and develop your skills further, we offer on-line technical and soft skill training modules in addition to learning on the job from our seasoned senior inspectors.
No WoF? No worries! For the ideal mechanically skilled candidate with 3-5+ years relevant trade experience and/or qualification, we’ll support, guide and and train you to attain the required Waka Kotahi authorities.
You will need to have:
- A full NZ Driver’s Licence
- Experience in identifying and repairing vehicle faults and safety issues.
- Be team spirited and safety conscious.
- Your WoF authority or the foundations to train and gain Waka Kotahi authorities.
- A reliable honest work ethic, and great attention to detail
- Apart from the job and a career we offer rewarding work, great benefits and on-going training!
What are you waiting for? Join Team VINZ! Advance your career and NZ road safety!
Note: Only people with the legal right to life and work in NZ for 30+ months will be considered for the role.