- Your Birthday off & paid!
- Free WoF’s
- Free Life & Trauma insurance
- Discounted Pre-Purchase inspections
Join VINZ, trusted experts in vehicle inspection and be part of our friendly Mt Wellington Compliance team. Due to high demand we require Vinning Auto Assistants to support the certification of newly arrived vehicles, both big and small.
If you have a passion for the automotive industry, a sound work ethic and enjoy being part of a close knit team – this is the perfect job for you!
What we do: In partnership with Waka Kotahi (NZTA), we inspect, test, and certify new and used vehicles to ensure they comply with government regulations and are safe on our roads.
The role’s tasks:
- Dismantling (and reassembling) vehicles for the inspection and certification process.
- Collecting vehicle details and entering onto check sheets or tablets.
- Creating vehicle records in Landata and assigning a VIN.
- Stamping VIN plates and affixing to vehicles.
- Entering pass / fail results, and affixing WOF’s when passed.
- You’ll also be moving vehicles to ensure inspection workflow is efficient and effective.
You will require:
- An organised, methodical approach to work.
- Practical vehicle experience, able to strip/reassemble a car interior.
- Ability to follow set processes and attention to detail.
- Able to use a tablet or computer to enter information.
- Teamwork, flexibility and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A full drivers’ licence and skilful driving ability.
To apply to this varied role please complete the brief application and upload your CV!
See the 2 attached Job Descriptions – one for Vinning Assistant and the other a Compliance Assistant.
The roles on offer have a mix of both roles duties. So heaps of variety!