We require two Vinning Assistants for a varied ‘one of a kind’ vehicle inspection role.
- A day off on your birthday
- Free WOFs
- Life insurance
- Pre-Purchase Inspection discount
- Learning pathways
VINZ are experts in the field of vehicle inspection, passionate about what we do and the outcomes we achieve. We value our people and ‘walk the talk’, offering rewarding work, great benefits and learning opportunities.
We have an exciting opportunity for 2 people with a passion for cars and the automotive industry to join our Mt Wellington Team.
In partnership with the New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA), VINZ inspects, tests, and certifies new and used vehicles to ensure they comply with NZTA regulations.
As a vehicle vinner you will be:
- Collecting and entering vehicle details onto check sheets or tablets.
- Creating vehicle records in Landata and assigning a VIN.
- Stamping VIN plates and affixing to vehicles.
- Entering pass / fail results, affixing a WOF when passed.
You will need to be, or have:
- A team player with mechanical aptitude.
- A clean full drivers’ licence.
- Methodical approach to tasks, a flexible attitude and physical dexterity.
- Computer literate with ability to follow processes, and a good eye for detail
This is a unique and key role within the vehicle inspection industry.
Apply today. Play your part in ensuring NZ vehicles are safe on our roads.