We require a Vinning Assistant for a varied ‘one of a kind’ vehicle inspection role.
Vinning Assistant Christchurch City
- A day off on your birthday
- Free WOFs
- Life insurance
- Pre-Purchase Inspection discount
- Learning pathways
VINZ are experts in the field of vehicle inspection, passionate about what we do and the outcomes we achieve. We value our people and ‘walk the talk’, offering rewarding work, great benefits and learning opportunities.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for cars and the automotive industry to join our Christchurch City Team.
In partnership with the New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA), VINZ inspects, tests, and certifies new and used vehicles to ensure they comply with NZTA regulations.
As a vehicle vinner you will be:
- Collecting vehicle details and entering onto check sheets or tablets.
- Creating vehicle records in Landata and assigning a VIN.
- Stamping VIN plates and affixing to vehicles.
- Entering pass / fail results, and affixing a WOF when passed.
You will need to be, or have:
- A team player with mechanical aptitude.
- A clean full drivers’ licence.
- Methodical approach and physical dexterity.
- Computer literate with ability to follow processes and a flexible approach
This is a unique and key role within the vehicle inspection industry.
Apply today. Play your part in ensuring NZ vehicles are fit for purpose and safe on our roads.