We require a Vehicle Inspector for our Timaru testing station. Come and join our team!
- A day off on your Birthday!
- Free Life & Trauma insurance
- Free WOF’s
- Pre-Purchase Inspection discounts
- Learning & Development pathways
Here’s your opportunity to join VINZ, the trusted experts in vehicle inspection. Currently, we are seeking an Entry Vehicle Inspector to join our professional friendly Timaru Team, and focus on inspecting newly arrived vehicles.
Ideally, you’ll already have your WoF and Light Entry authorities, and enjoy teamwork. However, for the mechanically skilled with 3-5 years’ workshop experience and/or have an automotive trade qualification, we’ll support and train you to gain these required Waka Kotahi (NZTA) authorities.
And if you want to develop your skills further to gain more authorities – we’ll support you to do just that! We offer on-line technical and soft skill training in addition to ‘on the job’ training and coaching from our seasoned senior inspectors.
You will need to have:
- A full clean NZ Driver’s Licence.
- Experience in identifying and repairing vehicle faults and safety issues.
- Automotive hands on workshop experience with vehicle repair and maintenance
- A focus vehicle safety, and able to follow mandated inspection processes.
- Your WoF and CoF A authorities or the ability to train and gain these authorities.
- A reliable honest work ethic, and great attention to detail.
Apart from the job and career we offer rewarding work and a great team environment!
Advance your career and road safety! Apply today.