We require a Vehicle Inspector for our Hamilton testing station. Come and join our team!
- A day off on your Birthday!
- Life insurance
- Free WOF’s
- Pre-Purchase Inspection discounts
- Learning & Development pathways
It’s ‘Our People’ that set us apart, making VINZ trusted experts in the field of vehicle inspection. Our dedicated teams deliver quality services consistently, ensuring vehicles are safe and fit for NZ roads.
Currently we’re seeking a vehicle inspector, ideally with WoF and the ability to obtain further Waka Kotahi (NZTA) authorities, to join our Hamilton team.
However, if you’re mechanically skilled with 5+ years relevant trade experience and/or trade qualification, we’ll train and support you to gain the required Waka Kotahi authorities.
You will need to have:
- A full NZ Driver’s Licence
- Experience in identifying and repairing vehicle faults and safety issues
- Top customer service ability and be team spirited and safety conscious.
- The foundations (automotive experience and/or trade quals) to train and gain Waka Kotahi authorities.
- A reliable honest work ethic, and great attention to detail
Apart from the job we offer rewarding work, great benefits and on-going training to grow your career.
Join Team VINZ! Advance your career and enhance NZ road safety!
Note: Only people with the legal right to life and work in NZ for a 30+ months will be considered for the role.
Applications close 26 August 2020