- A day off on your Birthday!
- Life & Trauma cover
- Free WOF’s
- Pre-Purchase Inspection discounts
If you’re looking for a career opportunity and would like to join a company that places an emphasis on investing in your learning and development, then read further!
Here at VINZ, we have a fantastic opportunity for a mechanically minded individual to be trained and developed as a Vehicle Inspector and join our experienced Light Entry Certification team, based at our Nelson Testing Station.
We are looking for:
- A mechanically minded individual with 3-5 years ‘hands on’ mechanical trade experience and/or relevant automotive
- Have an eye for detail.
- A clean drivers licence.
- Great customer service experience.
- Affinity with vehicle safety.
- Good communication skills, in English, both verbal and written.
- Reliability and an eagerness to learn.
Based in a workshop type environment, we’ll coach, guide and train you to gain Waka Kotahi (NZTA) inspection authorities. While training you’ll be involved in dismantling vehicles to be inspected and certified, and in the preparation of client documentation for VIN/Certifications receipt, safety inspection, job card raising and dispatch.
If you have a passion for the automotive industry and are keen to upskill, then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job go to:
https://vinz.recruitmenthub.co.nz/Vacancies click on “careers”
Applications close 24 September 2021