Manager – Compliance Services Northern
A role with opportunities for career advancement
At VINZ we underpin vehicle safety and compliance in New Zealand, with the size to matter and the agility to quickly grasp opportunities. We operate in a challenging and engaging regulatory environment, with strong partnerships across the industry.
As an integral part of the senior management team, the role is an opportunity to advance your career. As an experienced senior operations professional you will contribute to our understanding of the business environment and our business strategy.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager – North Island we seek a people leader who has experience in managing multiple sites with knowledge of the operations of used vehicle light entry certification. In collaboration with your counterpart in the South Island the successful candidate will ensure VINZ are meeting contractual commitments to North Island clients and Waka Kotahi (NZTA), strengthening and maintaining customer service standards and ensuring staff are trained, motivated and proficient so that compliance achieves its business performance, financial targets and business plan objectives.
This position will be accountable for:
- Managing and developing staff.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with 3rd party site owners and other key stakeholders.
- Creating a great customer experience and assist in developing new business opportunities.
- Defining operational processes, training and quality assurance.
- Planning, monitoring and improving output performance.
- Assisting with budgeting and monitoring of P&L.
It is anticipated the successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Engineering or relevant Trade qualification.
- Experience in a service operations leadership role.
- Experience within the regulatory environment of the automotive industry.
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Confident decisive, innovative ideas with the ability to drive change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Technical competence.
For further information read the position description and If you are up for the challenge – don’t delay apply now!