- Make your mark in L&D
- A varied role to own
- Diverse training needs
Continue to add value to our L&D function and take it to the next level!
Expand your skills by creating and delivering our e-learning initiatives supported and reporting to the Manager – People & Capability.
VINZ are experts in the field of vehicle inspection and recognise the need for ongoing learning and development to stay at the top of our game. Accordingly, we require an innovative L&D professional, looking to grow their skills working across the full ADDIE model and the 10-20-70 learning framework.
As our sole L&D Specialist you will be working closely with senior managers and key stakeholders to truly understand the business and shape appropriate learning solutions. Just bring your:
- 2-3+ years’ experience in design, delivery, facilitation and evaluation of training programmes.
- Experience with Leaning Management Systems, content creation, administration and management.
- Successful management of key learning projects and initiatives.
- Knowledge & experience of current learning technology e.g. webinar, interactive classrooms, e- learning, etc.
- As part of People & Capability some experience with human resources within a medium sized company while not essential would be advantageous.
In return we offer competitive remuneration and benefits inc: subsidised health insurance, free car parking, free WoFs, your birthday off and paid.
We want your creativity, passion, unique talents and competency to deliver an unmatched learning experience to our employees, customers and stakeholders.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.