• Progressive and competitive environment
• Providing human resources expertise and support
• Permanent, full-time role based in Mt Wellington
Vehicle Inspection New Zealand Ltd (VINZ) is a leading organisation in the vehicle inspection and certification industry. As an NZTA appointed Transport Service Delivery Agent we are constantly changing and expanding to cope with Government evolving legislative and operational requirements.
By joining VINZ you will be part of a business that is expanding and with that comes opportunities to display your talents and be rewarded for your contribution.
Reporting to the HR Manager the role will include a broad range of HR activities, including working closely with our Site Services and Regional Managers providing operational support, drive HR initiatives and facilitate projects.
The ideal candidate will be positive, enthusiastic and adaptable to change. Be a team player who can multi task and deal with issues as they arise.
The main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Completing HR and assisting with H&S Administration.
• Assist with employment relationship issues.
• Manage recruiting and assist the Site Services and Regional Managers with their recruitment needs.
• Facilitate training programmes.
• Update and implement HR policies.
• On occasions travel to our regional sites and support management with HR issues.
• Provide induction & onboarding support.
In return you will receive the following:
• A generalist role with variety.
• Be part of a progressive forward-thinking company.
• A competitive remuneration package including free life cover, subsidised medical, birthday leave and company bonus scheme.
We offer a rewarding career to talented individuals who want to make a positive contribution to the company’s success. Your efforts are recognised and you will be encouraged and supported to plan your future development and career progression.
To obtain a position description and find out how to apply please go to www.vinz.co.nz
Closing date – 27 April 2018
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following skills & attributes
If you are interested in this role and feel like you have the right skills & experience, please submit an online application.