Entry level automotive inspection role!
- Your Birthday off & paid!
- Free WoF’s
- Free Life & Trauma insurance
- Discounted Pre-Purchase inspections
Here’s an opportunity to join VINZ, the trusted experts in vehicle inspection. We require a Compliance Assistant to join our professional friendly Nelson team to support the certification of newly arrived vehicles, both big and small.
If you have a passion for cars and the automotive industry, a sound work ethic and enjoy being part of a close knit team – this is the perfect job for you!
In partnership with Waka Kotahi (NZTA), we inspect, test, and certify new and used vehicles to ensure they comply with government regulations and are safe to drive on our roads.
As a Compliance Assistant you will be dismantling (and reassembling) vehicles for the inspection and certification process. You’ll also be moving vehicles to ensure inspection workflow is efficient and effective. This is a varied role requiring:
- An organised, methodical approach to work.
- Mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
- Teamwork, flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A clean full drivers’ licence and skilful driving ability.
To apply please complete the brief application and upload your CV detailing your work history.